Tuesday, 19 February 2013

How to make an owl softie

If you want to make your own owl softies, like my ones as seen here and here – now you can! Today I’m guest posting over at Make. Life. Beautiful  with a scrappy owl softie tutorial as part of the Scrap Bag Swap 2013.

owl softie tutorial

It’s a pretty detailed tutorial (I can’t seem to do it any other way) and I’ve also included a pattern using google docs (a first for me) – so make sure you pop on over to Nin's lovely blog if you want to check it out!

…And while you’re over there make sure you check out the rest of her sweet blog, including other ideas for using up fabric scraps.

Have you any good ideas of things to make with fabric scraps? There is something quite satisfying with using up those seemingly useless bits.

Jenny x

P.S. I’ll be popping back with my latest Wardrobe Wednesday/ Baby bump post this afternoon. 30 weeks now! This pregnancy is going super fast. And tomorrow I will be posting photos of this hot air balloon mobile now completed – so be sure to check back later.

No comments: