Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: 30 Weeks

IMG_7817IMG_7822IMG_7826IMG_7838

I guess I’m kinda on the home stretch now, with 10 weeks to go.

Although, after a first child that was 2 weeks overdue and the a second that arrived right on time, I’ve learnt that babies are unpredictable – they come in their own time. Besides; despite the fact that the last 30 weeks seem to have flown by, it’s likely that the next 10, as I approach maximum hugeness, will seem to go on forever! Not to complain though, despite it becoming harder to pick things off the floor, I’ve been feeling good and handling the heat a lot better now.

This is what I wore to church on Sunday. The lovely dress (the brand is ‘Tattoo’) is one of the many maternity items given to me by my sweet friend Kate, the pearls were gift from my Mum and the shoes were an op shop purchase from a while back. Can you see from the pics that the dress and shoes match with their polka dots? As seems to be a theme with the majority of my maternity wardrobe, again this dress does not appear to be specially designed maternity wear, but the ruching in the last picture (which sits just under bust, over bump) makes it perfect to accommodate a growing belly.

x

See here for more of my maternity style posts.

Joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday (at it’s new home) and WiWW

11 comments:

kate said...

Looking so gorgeous!!! Loving seeing you wearing these clothes.. missing my bump a little now!!
xx

leelee said...

love those polka dot shoes

Miriam said...

Love it - you always give your outfits a little something more. Looking lovely

Saffron Capson said...

Looking lovely Jen!

Kelly McLuckie said...

You look so pretty! Tip for the can't reach toes stage - Bunnings etc sell these trigger grip grabbing tools ($5 ish). Brilliant for the ground and reaching behind the couch :)

Thank you so much for joining in with WW xo

Rach said...

Done with much preggy style :)

thingsforboys said...

Gorgeous dress! I love teeny polka dots. I think our bumps are the same size, although I'm 4 weeks behind you :O

Leonie said...

It is gorgeous - very flattering :)

Wayne_Leonie Kuypers said...

Looking lovely Jenny - pregnancy suits you! The dress and shoes are so pretty. I'm sure the time until bubs arrives will be busy enough - enjoy!

Alex said...

Pretty dress! Nice compact bump as well! I'm nearly 28 weeks and I'm sure I'm bigger!

Traci Little said...

very sweet!

Here's my outfits for the week:

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html